Evolve Beauty Pomegranate & Goji Aromatic Wash - Recycled Plastic Bottle
Thanks to an abundance of amazing natural ingredients like moisturising Goji Berry and hydrating Quinoa, this wash works to cleanse the skin without stripping it and disrupting skin’s natural oil balance. The soothing Aloe Vera found in our wash works to calm the skin as it cleanses, leaving you feeling clean, refreshed and comforted.
With a delicious natural fragrance blend based on Pomegranate, Pear, Peach, Raspberry and Citrus Fruits, this tantalisingly fruity wash is both energising and fortifying.
- Size: 250ml or 50ml
- % Natural 99%
- % Organic 20.3%
- Quinoa Protein - Quinoa is a highly nutritious grain and is considered by many to be a complete protein as it contains all eight essential amino acids. This grain also has strong hydration properties and can help skin lock in moisture.
- Organic Aloe Vera - Gentle on the skin, Aloe Vera is naturally soothing and calming, and contains moisturising properties which will help to leave your skin feeling soft and clean.
- Goji Berry - This exotic superfruit is considered as one of the richest nutritious ingredients and the world's most powerful anti-ageing natural foods. With its antioxidant properties, it fights off the effect of free radicals. It has moisturising, soothing and detoxifying properties making it the perfect addition to our wash.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to damp hands or body and massage to form a gentle lather.
- Rinse with warm water.
- After patting your skin dry, follow with your favourite body lotion, body oil or body butter.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gluconolactone, Parfum (naturally derived fragrance), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Linalool, Limonene, Citral *Ingredients from Organic farming
A great hand and body wash, I moved to this brand as my skin is sensitive and I wanted something natural, I’ve had no problems with this irritating my skin
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx