Evolve Beauty Lip Treat - 30ml
This completely vegan lip balm is blended with organic shea and cacao butter to nourish and replenish dry lips. Beautifully fragranced with organic essential oil of orange.
Evolve Beauty's range is an instant fave for everyone who tries it! This completely vegan lip balm is blended with organic shea and cacao butter to nourish and replenish dry lips. Beautifully fragranced with organic essential oil of orange.
This lip shine is perfect for all skin types, and can also be used as a shimmery highlighter on cheeks and collarbones!
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Cocoa Butter, a rich fat derived from the same beans as chocolate, helps protect the fragile skin on the lips. The emollient properties of cocoa butter act as a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture in the lips and skin. Cocoa butter also contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, which can help slow the signs of ageing.
- Shea Butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.
- Orange Essential Oil is shown to promote the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin. The sparkling effervescent aroma of Blood Oranges quenches the nerves, relaxes the spirit and evokes cheer.
- Size: 30ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 99%
- Organic Cacao Butter to nourish and replenish dry lips and gold sparkles to add a subtle shine.
- Delicately fragranced with Organic Rose Otto, Vanilla and Mandarin.
- Apply Lip Shine to lips as a finishing golden touch.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Glycerin**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Sucrose Laurate, Tocopherol, Limonene. *Ingredients from Organic farming
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters
Love these. Perfect happy colour. Well made, good fit (always choose one size up to fit thick socks in!) And I couldn't be happier with them.
Very good service
I cannot recommend plastic freedom enough - the keyboard and mouse are great and I can not believe how many comments I have had in the office about them - I cannot fault the customer service, just amazing overall experience - thank you so much