Evolve Beauty Deep Clean Micellar Water 190ml
This ingenious micellar water to effortlessly cleanse and tone all skin types. Micellar encapsulated molecules lift and remove dirt whilst hyaluronic acid locks water into the skin and organic pomegranate softens and protects!
Micellar encapsulated molecules lift and remove dirt whilst hyaluronic acid locks water into the skin and organic pomegranate softens and protects!
- Size: 190ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 50.9%
- Pomegranate Extract - We decided to use Organic Pomegranate in our micellar cleanser as it is high in ellagic acid which helps to regulate cell turnover and strengthen the cell membrane, therefore limiting water loss and free radical damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid - To ensure this micellar cleansing water does not dry skin out we chose to use Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water making it a highly effective component in moisturisers. Hyaluronic acid helps to reduce wrinkles, making the skin look younger with an improved skin tone. We use lower molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which penetrates deeper and has more effective hydrating properties. It also increases the production of collagen.
- Moringa Peptides - We wanted our micellar water to not only remove makeup from your skin, but to help to protect your skin by preventing microparticles of pollution such as car fumes from sticking to your skin - which is why we chose to use Moringa Peptides. They also have great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help to leave your skin clean and soothed.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to face and neck using a cotton pad to remove light make up.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatible right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Pentylene Glycol (from sugar cane), Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate/caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin**, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Dextrin, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid. *Ingredients from Organic farming **Made using Organic Ingredients
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...