Evolve Beauty African Orange Aromatic Hand & Body Lotion - 250ml
Uplifting and deliciously fruity, this Pomegranate and Goji Aromatic Lotion is a refreshing body lotion includes Shea Butter to soften your skin whilst helping to improve elasticity, and Hyaluronic Acid to lock in moisture.
With a delicious natural fragrance blend based on Pomegranate, Pear, Peach, Raspberry and Citrus Fruits, this tantalisingly fruity wash is both energising and fortifying.
Housed in a recycled plastic bottle from post-consumer waste so it's giving plastic out there another use!
- Size: 250ml
- % Natural 99%
- % Organic 48.7%
- Shea Butter -Shea is known to instantly help with dry skin, as not only is it a strong moisturiser but it also has skin healing properties due to its richness in unsaturated fat, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and D and provitamin A, making it a great ingredient for this hydrating lotion.
- Hyaluronic Acid -Holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it highly effective in hydrating the skin. The low molecular weight we use allows it to penetrate deeper and hydrate from within.
- Goji Berry -This exotic superfruit is considered as one of the richest nutritious ingredients and the world's most powerful anti-ageing natural foods. With its antioxidant properties, it fights off the effect of free radicals. It has moisturising, soothing and detoxifying properties.
HOW TO USE
- Gently massage over the body, paying particular attention to areas prone to dryness such as hands.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (Water), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol (From Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Parfum (Naturally Derived Fragrance), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Its a gift for my granddaughter who loves these candles; she’s very environmentally aware and a good influence to those around her.
Super fast delivery and amazing products. Thanks!
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go