Eco Living Reusable Organic Tea Bags
These loose leaf tea bags are PERFECT for when you want a cup of tea without the hassle of a tea pot! They are super handy if you work in an office as you can have them pre-filled and have them ready for someone else to make you a brew!
As most tea bags do actually contain plastic, these are the ideal solution and you can get loose leaf tea from any tea shop, cafe, deli or Plastic Free Pantry online!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- One Organic Reusable Tea Bag.
- Made with organic cotton (natural, unbleached), which is easier to rinse and wash.
- Reduces packaging waste and the energy and resources used to produce commercial tea bags.
- This bag is made of GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- The string is long enough for using this bag with mugs or with a teapot.
- The string is natural unbleached organic cotton, with no dye.
- Long-lasting, washable and a reusable alternative to disposable filters and to metal-based ones.
- GOTS-certified, this ensures that the cotton has been organically grown and that fabrics have been treated in an eco-friendly way. Manufacturing in a small Indian factory.
- Measures 9cm x 9cm
- Simply add loose tea, enjoy a fresh cuppa, then rinse or wash and enjoy again and again.
WHY I LOVE THIS
Did you know tea bags contain plastic? I know right - wtf!! Ever since learning this I have switched to loose leaf tea which I buy at my local deli which not only tastes WAY better but it's an awesome plastic free and zero waste alternative.
My range of tea infusers & tea pots allow you to brew your tea in style whether you're at home, in the office or on the go.
- How to hand wash - turn them inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up liquid, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
- For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
- If the tea bag was used for tea with milk - hand wash after each use. If no milk, rinse and reuse 1-2 times (same day) and then hand wash.
Love that I found this! So easy to use and perfect for even the finest and smallest tea leaves, no tea dust left behind! Just wash and dry after use and it’ll last you forever. No plastic in you tea and no plastic tea bag in your bins.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.